We are facing a growing demand for our consulting services and are looking for experienced consultants to join our Technology-team. You will be part of a highly competent and experienced team of consultants who work in the intersection between business and technology helping clients utilize technology to create new business opportunities. Other areas of focus of the team is for example project management of business-critical IT projects and IT advisory assignments spanning from strategic advisory to client-side management of solution implementations.
In our new colleagues’ profile, we would like to see following requirements:
- M Sc Engineering, Economics or other education that is deemed relevant
- A proven track record of 2+ (2-6) years in consulting, typically in one or several of the following areas:
- IT transformation
- Data & Analytics
- IT project management
- IT strategy/digital strategy
- IT procurement
- IT governance
- IT benchmarking and maturity assessment and improvement
- Change management
- Agile methodologies
- Solution/technical architecture
- CRM, eCommerce, campaign management, multi-channel marketing
- ERP (finance, SCM, HR/HCM)
- Robotics process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI)
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Experience of delivering in projects
- Knowledge in Microsoft Tools to aid day-to-day business activities: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
- Business mindset, strong analytical skills, team spirit and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel to client assignments abroad
- Fluency in both Swedish and English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging projects, spanning from strategic advisory to advanced analytics and solution implementation
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you desire
- Highly competent and down-to-earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
If this opportunity sparks your interest, we would be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy firm with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.