BearingPoint Sweden is strengthening the capacity within recruiting as a result of a fast-growing practice. Therefore, we are looking for a HR-specialist who will be responsible for finding and attracting top talents for our competence teams, Strategy & Operations and Technology to our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. You will work closely with the responsible Team Leads and Office Leads in assessing hiring need and requirements of future employees. You will also work closely with our HR Lead with for example on-boarding.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Search for potential candidates
- Coordinate the recruitment process
- Contact with candidates, giving them feedback and updates on progress
- On-boarding of new hires
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in personnel administration or a professional training (yrkesförberedande utbildning) within research (desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience from search at a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment
- You are a service minded team player and possess strong coordination and planning skills and you are able to easily adapt to different tasks and assignments
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
We are a close-knit, entrepreneurial company who enjoy spending time together both in and out of the office. So, if you value a fast-paced workplace with lots of laughter and where initiatives from the employees are appreciated and encouraged, we believe we are right for you.
This position is a temporary employment with a duration of 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a short cover letter motivating your interest for the role as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing. For questions, please contact Recruitment Lead Stéphanie Björklund, firstname.lastname@example.org.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organizations world-wide to align and optimize processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 4,600 people in 23 countries.