Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading M&A advisories for technology companies in the Nordics?
BearingPoint Capital is looking for Analysts & Associates to join our global M&A team in Oslo and Stockholm. As part of BearingPoint Capital you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through a wide variety of challenging M&A projects for top-tier clients. Our focus is M&A advisory aimed at companies where technology is focal to their strategy. You will become a part of a highly skilled and driven team and be able to work on both local and international engagements.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Advise and collaborate with our clients on the sell-side or buy-side in transactions
- Gather, structure, analyze and present data and findings
- Develop sales prospects
- Assist in due diligence processes
- Organize and participate in client meetings
- Assist in developing and executing BearingPoint’s firmwide M&A strategy
We are looking for top performing individuals with the following characteristics and background:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (entry level will be based on relevant experience)
- Master’s degree with an outstanding academic record from leading universities
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection between M&A, strategy and technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Exciting career prospects with possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Exposure to the development and execution of our firmwide M&A strategy, including venture investments
- Collaboration with top-tier clients, including leading Private Equity firms, family offices and strategic investors
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Job location either in Oslo or Stockholm depending on your preference
Our application process:
Upload your CV, cover letter and academic records from upper secondary school and higher education in our system. We review applications continuously and qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. For more information about our positions at Capital or other career opportunities at BearingPoint, please contact our Recruiter, Øyvind Grimstad:
About BearingPoint Capital
BearingPoint Capital is an independent business unit part of the global management consultancy BearingPoint. Capital is a smaller, global team that delivers M&A advisory services on both the sell-side and buy-side in transactions. Our service offerings include M&A strategy consulting, commercial and technological due diligence. In addition to M&A advisory, Capital is responsible for managing BearingPoint's own corporate portfolio, as well as our investments in Ventures.
BearingPoint Capital draws on BearingPoint’s global consultancy network – with more than 10,000 employees helping leading companies in more than 75 countries achieve measurable and lasting success.