Driven by opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture?
We are looking for new Business Transformation Consultants to join us in helping clients in large Financial Services transformations!
Financial Services industry is going through a massive disruption arising from evolving customer expectations, increased competition from new entrants, rapid technological innovation, and tightened regulation. As a leading technology independent management advisory in the Financial Services industry in Finland we have a true passion for helping the industry through this transformation. Together with our team you will be helping the largest Nordic Financial Services companies to navigate the changing landscape.
In your work within Financial Services transformations, you will for example:
- Clarify the strategic ambition of the business transformation programs/sub-streams
- Define client business target state and coordinate strategic planning related activities
- Identify and analyze bottle necks and optimization opportunities in client operations
- Plan and drive new operating model development and change management programs together with the team
- Facilitate client workshops and meetings
You will also have an important role in developing our business for example by preparing and pitching our business transformation offerings to new and existing clients as well as continuously developing our offering.
We are looking for:
- Capacity and willingness to learn and adapt to new functional areas within Financial Services
- 2-5 years of prior Financial Services work experience – your experience can be from industry or consulting
- A relevant academic degree, such as M.Sc. in business or technology
- Experience in Financial Services business development (business strategies, business processes and/or development programs)
- Passion for Financial Services sector (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Wealth Management)
In addition, we see as advantage:
- Prior experience in leading strategic planning work either on corporate or in functional level
- Prior experience in operating model development or process optimization work and/or implementation
- Prior experience in planning and delivering change management programs, incl. communications or training programs, for preparing organization for change
The right person has a can-do attitude, business driven mindset distinguished by energy and a desire to walk the extra mile. We hope you are ready to work in large long-term transformation projects and build trusted client relationships. Great teamwork and problem-solving skills combined with an ability to plan and prioritize your work in a structured way helps you succeed in this role. In addition, you communicate fluently in English, Finnish being an advantage.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work with large transformation engagements where you will get to experience successful program execution from strategic ambition setting to making the transformation become a reality
- Steep learning curve through challenging client engagements working independently in the client interface with the support of experienced colleagues
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through regular discussions with your own development manager, formal training, and direct project work
- A working environment where you feel valued and committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
One of the things our people often highlight when asked about the best things in their work are the colleagues around them and the team spirit. We spend time together whenever possible and want to take good care of our people. You can read for example here more on how we have enhanced sense of togetherness and wellbeing lately in increased remote working.
Sounds like the next step in your career? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by Wednesday 19.5.2021. For more information, please contact team lead Henrikki Sandström (+358 50 588 5982) on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during office hours. Please note that we will be reviewing applications and might proceed in the recruitment process already before the application deadline. This is a permanent fulltime position.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we are focusing on Customer & Growth as well as Finance & Risk consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services. In Finland, we are located in the heart of Helsinki where our around 90 employees are based. You can read more about our teams in Finland here.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance, and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies. We are committed to making BearingPoint a truly inclusive organization, where everyone can fulfil their potential and be themselves, regardless of their background.