Looking for new opportunities and challenges in consulting and change management? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture?
We are now searching for a new Finance Transformation Consultant to join our growing team!
Our Cloud Transformation Services team consist of consultants with different backgrounds and great passion for value adding client collaboration. Our robust performance and great team spirit have been highly appreciated by the team members and clients. Our key focus is on cloud technology transformation projects and strong change management skills are a big asset in the team. The team develops and supports business-critical solutions such as SAP S/4HANA, Concur, Salesforce, Talentsoft and Oracle products that are directly linked to clients’ core business processes. Team members take client facing roles, which are related to project management, business process concepting as well as requirements management, test management, deployment, customer service, and holistic change management.
As a Finance Transformation Consultant, you will be a part of an ambitious team in delivering strategic transformation projects to our clients. You will be working as a project team member in one or several projects in close contact with our clients. As you develop your skills, you will get more responsibility in facilitating workshops, leading individual project streams to eventually leading entire projects. In addition, you will have an important role in developing our business through internal projects, such as offering development, employer branding- and/or CSR activities.
We are looking for:
- University degree in relevant field (e.g. M.Sc. in business or technology)
- Deep understanding of core finance processes and/or planning, forecasting and reporting
- Prior experience from driving change management activities such as stakeholder engagement, communication and training
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
- Interest in process development and change management
We consider as advantage:
- Experience in working with finance technologies (e.g. SAP, Oracle and Microsoft, or other similar)
- Prior experience from consulting environment
Excellent problem-solving skills combined with structured way of working, business- and customer-oriented mindset and a desire to walk the extra mile help you succeed in this role. In addition, we are looking for a true team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys working with different people. Your eagerness towards continuous learning and ability to work independently are also highly valued.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge-base and consulting skill set as you tackle interesting business and technology cases, and work with clients from various industries
- Steep learning curve through challenging client engagements working independently in the client interface with the support of experienced colleagues
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through regular discussions with your dedicated development manager, formal training and direct project work
- A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your full potential
- Committed, talented and down-to-earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
One of the things our people often highlight as one of the best things working at BearingPoint are the colleagues and great team spirit. We spend time together whenever possible and want to take good care of our people. You can read for example here more on how we have enhanced sense of togetherness and wellbeing in increased remote working.
Sounds like the next step in your career? If so - join us at BearingPoint!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by Wednesday 6.10.2021. For more information, please contact Team Lead Annukka Tirronen (+358 50 408 1878) on Mon 20.9., Thu 23.9. or Wed 29.9. between 16-17. Please note that we will be reviewing applications already before the application deadline. This is a permanent fulltime position.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we are focusing on Customer & Growth as well as Finance & Risk consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services. In Finland, we are located in the heart of Helsinki where our around 100 employees are based. You can read more about our teams in Finland here.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance, and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies. We are committed to making BearingPoint a truly inclusive organization, where each of us can fulfill their potential and be themselves, regardless of their background.