We are searching for experienced consultants to join our Strategy and Operations team in Malmö. You would be part of a skilled and committed team of consultants that engage with clients in industries spanning from Consumer and Production to Healthcare and Private Equity. We help enable change in our clients’ businesses by creating and delivering solutions tailored to their specific needs. Our team in Malmö is working closely together with the members of the Technology team and together we form a group of about 20 colleagues. We enjoy an entrepreneurial and familiar culture locally while also being part of the greater Sweden practice and collaborating with our other offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm.
We would like to see following requirements in our new colleagues’ profile:
- M Sc Engineering, Economics or other education that is deemed relevant
- A proven track record of 2+ (2-6) years in consulting, typically in one or several of the following areas:
- Business strategy
- Business transformation
- Supply chain management
- Sourcing and procurement
- Manufacturing and logistics execution
- Process management
- Operational excellence
- Planning & Demand management
- Customer experience design and transformation
- Change management
- Experience of delivering in projects
- Knowledge in Microsoft Tools to aid day-to-day business activities: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
- Business mindset, strong analytical skills, team spirit and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel to client assignments abroad
- Fluency in both Swedish and English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to deliver different types of challenging projects
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you desire
- Highly skilled and down-to-earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Benefits of working in both a smaller and bigger company contexts
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
If this opportunity sparks your interest, we would be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. The second unit provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services beyond SaaS. The third unit is designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. For more information, please visit:www.bearingpoint.com