The demand for our services continues to grow and we are now looking for management consultants with a focus on Customer & Growth (C&G). Consultants in our Customer & Growth team have competencies in Digital strategy & Innovation, customer experience, omnichannel, CRM transformation & loyalty, e-commerce (B2C & B2B) and digital marketing. We usually combine our service offerings with proprietary solutions that we have developed over the years together with our global clients.
We aim to further strengthen our offerings and create a Customer & Growth team that can drive lead generation across industries. There are numerous global client stories and reference cases to leverage locally in Sweden. We are searching for consultants who wants to be involved from the start and part of building the team over time. You will be working on various type of projects as we are building the team. In addition to your local responsibilities, you will also work closely together with international colleagues and leverage our structural capital in management, digital strategy and in customer experience.
We help enable change in our clients’ businesses by creating and delivering solutions tailored to their specific needs. Our office in Stockholm includes about 60 colleagues who are working closely together. We enjoy an entrepreneurial and familiar culture locally while also being part of the greater Swedish practice, collaborating with colleagues from offices in Gothenburg and Malmö, and across the firm globally.
We would like to see following requirements in our new colleagues’ profile:
- Master of Science in Engineering or Master of Business Administration
- 3-6 years of experience in delivering digital projects within Customer & Growth
- Experience of agile methods such as scrum, Kanban and/or SAFe
- Consultant background, preferably in combination with experience from roles in other businesses
- Experience of project deliveries
- Knowledge in Microsoft Tools to aid day-to-day business activities: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
- Business mindset, strong analytical skills, team spirit and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel to client assignments abroad
- Fluency in both Swedish and English (written and spoken)
As a person, you are driven, analytical and unpretentious with a great interest in knowledge sharing with your colleagues. You are also interested in technology and advisory from a strategic and customer-focused perspective.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to deliver different types of challenging projects
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you desire
- You will have a Development Manager who help ensure that you develop and grow your skills and contribute qualitatively to the company's development.
- Highly skilled and down-to-earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Benefits of working in both a smaller and bigger company contexts
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
If this opportunity sparks your interest, we would be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. The second unit provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services beyond SaaS. The third unit is designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. For more information, please visit: www.bearingpoint.com