Are you interested in transforming finance and enjoy working with committed and down-to-earth colleagues in a collaborative work culture? Do you have a business mindset and want to help build and sustain a high performing team?
If the above description sounds intriguing, then we invite you to apply as are looking for a senior consultant to join our growing growing team of experts in Stockholm working with Enterprise Performance Management.
Our Enterprise Performance Management team delivers end-to-end strategic transformation projects to our clients. The core skills of our team are primarily in the development and digitalization of CFO organization’s processes and systems for top management. Our services include financial consolidation, statutory reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting, as well as cost and profitability management with analytical and reporting solutions.
As a member of our EPM team, you will be working in close contact with our clients as a project team member on one or several projects. Based on previous experiences you can choose to focus more on projects related to statutory reporting or on management reporting and forecasting. Alternatively, your focus can be in deep understanding of technologies in the same subject areas. In your work, you will combine knowledge of modern finance digitalization and finance process understanding across various industries. As you deepen your expertise you will have the opportunity to take on larger responsibilities both in our client engagements as well as our internal business development activities, such as offering development, employer branding, CSR and diversity & inclusion activities.
We are looking for:
- M Sc Information Systems, Finance, Economics or other education that is deemed relevant
- 6+ years of working experience in financial accounting, controlling, system administration, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) or consulting in related field
- Understanding of end-to-end finance processes and knowledge of EPM/CPM tools
- Passion for working in finance development field with a genuine interest in developing finance processes with modern cloud technologies
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and in English (written and spoken)
The following is also beneficial:
- Previous work experience in a technical field (such as development, testing, deployment)
- Hands on experience in working with EPM tools such as Oracle Hyperion/Planning, SAP BPC, Anaplan, OneStream, IBM Cognos, BOARD or Tagetik
- Knowledge of databases, data warehouses and integrations
The right candidate has a consultative mindset as well as good communication and problem-solving skills. We hope you are a true team player, as we believe in collaboration, and working in teams is an essential part of our culture. Positive can-do attitude and curiosity to learn will take you far in this role.
What we can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to deliver challenging financial and business performance management projects
- Exciting career opportunities and opportunities to learn and grow as fast as you desire
- Highly skilled and down-to-earth colleagues
- An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
If this sounds interesting, then we would be happy to receive an application (CV and personal letter) from you. The selection and interview process are ongoing, so we would appreciate your application at your earliest convenience.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy firm with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
For more information, please visit: www.bearingpoint.com