Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading management consultancy companies in Norway?
Then you should apply for our Graduate Program in the area of Data & Analytics!
Data has the power to fundamentally change companies and their business models. Businesses that manage to turn data into actionable insight will have a great competitive advantage. BearingPoint’s Data & Analytics team combine broad business understanding with deep technology expertise, which allows us to help our clients make insight driven decisions on all levels of their organization. As a Technology Analyst in BearingPoint you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through engaging in a wide variety of challenging projects for our clients. Working with clients from different industries and service lines helps you develop your consulting skills, and provide great opportunities for rapid professional growth. You will be a part of highly skilled and driven teams, and be able to work on local and international projects.
As a Technology Analyst, your primary tasks will be:
- Helping our clients solve business problems utilizing data and analyses
- Designing and implementing complex data & analytics solutions utilizing modern tools and technology
- Conducting client workshops and giving presentations
- Preparing deliverables, presentations and reports
- Working on internal projects developing our business
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for top performing individuals with the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar with outstanding results (GPA of B or better)
- Business-orientation skills combined with technical understanding
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in one or more Scandinavian language and English
We seek candidates interested in:
- Deriving business value from large and complex data repositories
- Data analysis, including statistical analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Structured and un-structured databases
- Data visualization and business intelligence
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out a broad specter of challenging projects for top-tier clients both in Norway and globally
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Structured one to one coaching and guidance from dedicated and more experienced colleagues that will enhance your learning and development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
Our application process:
Analysts in our graduate program joins one of our four competency teams, depending on your background and interests. We are currently on the lookout for candidates wanting to join our Data & Analytics, Technology or Supply Chain & Operations team. Get to know us and some of our teams before applying, and formulate a cover letter that show why you are qualified and motivated for becoming an Analyst at BearingPoint.
Upload your CV, cover letter and academic records from upper secondary school and higher education in our system. We review applications continuously and qualified candidates will be invited to interviews as soon as possible.
For more information about our graduate program and other career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Recruiter, Øyvind Grimstad:
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.