Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading management consultancy companies in Norway?
Then you should apply for our Graduate Program!
As an Analyst in BearingPoint you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through engaging in a wide variety of challenging projects for our clients. Working with clients from different industries and service lines helps you develop your consulting skills, and provide great opportunities for rapid professional growth. You will be a part of highly skilled and driven teams, and be able to work on local and international projects.
As an Analyst your primary tasks will be:
- Working on both business- and technology oriented projects
- Helping our clients to solve their business-critical problems
- Gathering, structuring & analyzing data
- Conducting client workshops, preparing and giving presentations
- Preparing deliverables
- Working on internal projects and contributing to the development of BearingPoint as a company
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for top performing individuals graduating in 2020, with the following background:
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or similar, with outstanding results (GPA of B or better)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out a broad specter of challenging projects for top-tier clients both in Norway and globally
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Structured one to one coaching and guidance from dedicated and more experienced colleagues that will enhance your learning and development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
Our application process:
Analysts in our graduate program joins one of our four competency teams, depending on your background and interests. We are currently on the lookout for candidates wanting to join our Data & Analytics, Technology or Supply Chain & Operations team.
Upload your CV, cover letter and academic records from upper secondary school and higher education in our system. We review applications continuously and qualified candidates will be invited to interviews as soon as possible.
For more information about our graduate program and other career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Recruiter, Øyvind Grimstad:
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.