Join our leading Management Consulting practice!
BearingPoint’s Management Consulting spearhead work with the largest Norwegian and Northern European companies, supporting them with strategy and business development in the digital era.
As an experienced consultant in BearingPoint, you will lead and participate in high-profile strategic consulting projects together with highly skilled and motivated team members. You have the opportunity to further develop our practice, creating new and exciting business opportunities, supported by our experienced team of professionals.
Our service areas are focused on, but not limited to:
- Business Strategy & Development
- Business Model Innovation & Service Creation
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience & Customer Journey Design
- Sales & Marketing Transformation
Our consultants work closely with the client organizations to develop and implement the right strategic choices. We strive to use a data-driven approach and work closely with our great Data & Analytics team to get the best possible basis for decision making.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, are analytically oriented and possess great team spirit, this might be the right career opportunity for you.
Who we are looking for:
Top performing individuals with the following characteristics and background
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of our outlined service areas
- Master’s degree with great academic record
- Good understanding of and interest in the intersection between business strategy, customer orientation and technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Exposure to some of the largest and most attractive national and international companies
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Recruitment Consultant, Ann-Kristin Roulund:
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.