BearingPoint is searching for candidates with healthcare experience, and can offer an exciting opportunity to join our team of highly competent consultants in Oslo.
The healthcare sector is going through a highly transformational period, in which all given conditions are challenged to prepare for the future demands of the society. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are interested in solving these challenges. As a member of our Nordic Healthcare team, you will work closely with 40 colleagues who are all passionate about playing a central role in the transformation of the sector. We have the capability to translate business needs into solutions, which is instrumental in ensuring the future success of our clients. Together with truly committed and ambitious consultants, you will be supporting our clients, using new approaches and innovative technology, to deliver exceptional long-lasting value and results.
What we are looking for:
Top performing individuals for both junior and experienced roles with the following characteristics and background:
- Experience from working within the healthcare sector and/or medical field (we experience that people with medical background work well in generalist roles and become increasingly attractive in other business areas)
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with a strategic mindset
- Natural talent for analysis and problem solving
- Ability build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Fluency in Norwegian is a requirement
- Master’s degree, preferably in business, IT, management, biomedicine, medicine or engineering
The successful candidate is a good team player with a high level of personal initiative, combined with a strong client service orientation and a can-do attitude.
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging healthcare transformation projects as well as opportunities to work with various clients in both private and public sector
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
For more information, please contact:
Bård Seiersnes, Head of Healthcare Services, 928 937 00, email@example.com
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.