Do you have an interest to work in the intersection between business and technology and have a talent for creating business value through technology?
We are a facing growing demand for our consulting services and are looking for experienced consultants for our Technology team. You will be part of a highly competent and experienced team of consultants and help our clients with challenges related to:
- Utilizing technology to create new business opportunities
- Change management
- Vendor and software selection
- Project management of business-critical IT projects
- IT advisory assignments spanning from strategic advisory to client-side management of solution implementations
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for top performing individuals With:
- Master’s degree with excellent academic results
- A proven track record of 5+ years of relevant project experience from IT strategy and/or digital strategy; change management; ERP implementation; IT procurement, IT governance, RPA and AI, IoT etc.
- Passion for technology and business
- A business mindset and strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging projects, spanning from strategic advisory to advanced analytics and solution implementation
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Career coaching and guidance from dedicated senior colleagues that will enhance your learning and professional development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Recruitment Consultant, Therese Vadholm: firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.