Are you interested in creating the next generation of supply chains and improving operations for the top companies in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Industry in Norway?
Based on growing demand and motivated people, we have recently strengthened our focus on Supply Chain and Operations by creating a separate competency team for this area. We are currently looking for experienced consultants for our new Operations team and hope you will be our next colleague. For the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to take part in building a new team and business area. You will be part of a committed and passionate group of consultants working together with existing and new clients on projects related to:
- Operational Improvements
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategies
- New technology for Operations
Who we are looking for:
Top performing candidates with the following characteristics and background:
- 2+ years of project experience working with Supply Chain and Operations, preferably with industry experience from FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods).
- Interest and curiosity in how to utilize new technology to create business value
- A business mindset and a systematic approach
- Ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Master’s degree with excellent academic results
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out complex projects, spanning from strategic advisory to operational improvements on the shop floor
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Career coaching and guidance from dedicated senior colleagues that will enhance your learning and professional development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our Recruitment Lead, Øyvind Grimstad at firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.