Are you interested in business consulting career opportunities with a technology twist? Do you enjoy working with down-to-earth and committed colleagues in a supportive environment?
If yes, you are welcome to send us an open application at any time and tell us more about you and your career aspirations, even if we don’t have an open position that aligns with your interests at the moment. We are always interested in new talents with various skills and backgrounds alongside motivation to learn about consulting.
As a young professional at BearingPoint, you have the opportunity to work in interesting client projects, develop your consulting skills and competencies as well as our practice together with your colleagues. Depending on your interests and background you will be working in tasks and projects in one or more the following competency areas: Enterprise Performance Management & CFO Advisory, ERP, Financial Services, Data & Analytics, Digital & Strategy and Sustainable Business.
Your work will include for example the following elements:
- Working in both business and technology-oriented client projects
- Supporting in client workshops, preparing proposals and giving presentations
- Gathering, structuring & analysing data
- Developing our business in internal projects such as contributing to our campus team or CSR activities
- According to your background and as you develop your skills, you will get more responsibility in facilitating workshops, business development and leading individual project streams to eventually leading entire projects
We are looking for:
- Degree/Soon to be graduate in a relevant field (e.g., M.Sc. in business and/or technology)
- Ability to approach problems in an analytical and structured way
- Genuine interest in consulting and eagerness to learn more
- Good skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of other tools/technical skills is seen as an advantage
- Fluent communications skills English (written and spoken), fluency in Finnish considered as an advantage
Relevant work experience related to our competency areas/service offerings is considered as an advantage. In addition, we hope you are a true team player, as we believe in collaboration and working in teams is an essential part of our culture.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to get hands-on experience with diverse projects and clients across various industries and make an impact on our business, while working together with our highly skilled and committed professionals
- Support in the development of your personal competencies and long-term career progression through regular discussions with your development manager, formal trainings, and project work
- Culture where work-life balance is supported with flexible working hours and hybrid working possibilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package such as extensive occupational health care and lunch, cultural & sports benefits
- People-oriented culture with many social events. We have an active network for our young professionals as well as wellbeing activities and sport groups that you can join!
- Newly renovated office in the center of Helsinki
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. For us, diversity and inclusion are an important part of our employment proposition. We want everyone to fulfill their potential and be themselves, regardless of their background. We are committed to various activities to further build our inclusive BearingPoint culture. To learn more about us and our culture, you can check out our video and visit www.bearingpoint.com. You can also follow our latest news and daily life on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and blog.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 13,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. In Finland, we are focusing on Consulting and are located in the heart of Helsinki where our around 150 employees are based.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet, and more for our people. Our people promises – Personal and Professional Growth, New Flexibility, Holistic well-being and Rewards, Deeper Connections and Purpose in Practice brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.