Data has the power to fundamentally change companies and their business models. Businesses that manage to turn data into actionable insight will have a great competitive advantage. BearingPoint’s Data & Analytics team combine broad business understanding with deep technology expertise, which allows us to help our clients make insight driven decisions on all levels of their organization.
As part of the Data & Analytics team in BearingPoint, you get a chance to work on exciting projects and build experience within areas such as:
- Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning
- Data Engineering
- Data Visualisation
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for top performing individuals with:
- Passion for technology and transforming data to business value
- 2+ years of experience from relevant areas within Data & Analytics, preferably consulting
- A business mindset and strong analytical skills
- Master’s degree with excellent academic results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging Data & Analytics projects, spanning from strategic advisory to advanced analytics and solution implementation
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Career coaching and guidance from dedicated senior colleagues, that will enhance your learning and professional development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits* Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
Join us, and help our clients take advantage of the full potential of their data!
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact our HR & Recruitment Consultant, Agnete Olsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.