We are strengthening our Data Engineering team! Are you our new Senior Data Engineer?
The Data & Analytics team in BearingPoint has one of the strongest Data Engineering communities in the Nordic region. We combine strong technological competence with an in-depth business understanding. We help our customers utilize data efficiently, and to build robust solutions using modern technology.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to strengthen our Data & Analytics-team in Oslo. We have a community of over 50 experienced and dedicated Data Engineers and Data Scientists, and are searching for ambitious candidates with strong backgrounds, including both academic and practical knowledge within the field.
We are looking for experienced candidates with:
- 4 or more years of practical experience of Data Engineering, as well as with design and development of modern data architectures
- Experience with different types of data and data technologies: Databases, data streaming technology, virtualization technology, and one or more of the leading cloud platforms: AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Knowledge of the basic Data Engineering tools: SQL, Python, ETL-tools etc., and the ability to work with Scala, Java etc. if necessary
- Knowledge of how to design and implement CI/CD-pipelines and effective development processes
- Basic knowledge of machine learning, as well as concepts and techniques within advanced analytics, and how to facilitate these with the right technology and data infrastructure
- Experience in leading development teams and being responsible for deliveries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
You will be expected to take in active role in developing our dynamic Data Engineering community, and that you invest time in personal development and the growth of others.
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of, and help build, an even stronger Data Engineering community in BearingPoint
- The opportunity to work hands-on with complex issues at some of the largest companies in Norway and the Nordic region
- The opportunity to work in cross functional teams where strategy, analysis, and user experience comes together as unique deliveries for our customers
- Exciting career opportunities
- Excellent structures and programs for personal development and competency building
- An excellent working environment with engaging and brilliant colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact HR & Recruitment Consultant Agnete Olsen: email@example.com.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.