Would you like to be a part of our team of dedicated consultants focusing on Sourcing and Cloud services?
Digital transformation is a central and strategic part of the development of many large companies today. BearingPoint helps our customers to become more successful using our strategic and in-depth business competence, combined with our wide experience in sourcing, procurement, digitalization, and project management.
BearingPoint is strengthening our sourcing expertise to meet the increasing demands for sourcing related services in the market, and we need more consultants to join our team.
We are searching for candidates with experience in sourcing, procurement, and project management, motivated by working in new and innovative ways.
As a part of our newly founded team, you will get the chance to actively help to develop and strengthen our expertise and commitment to sourcing and cloud services, as well as the opportunity to influence and contribute to set the direction for our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced consultants to fill roles at different levels, who have a burning passion for sourcing, procurement, and digitalization, with the following qualifications:
- Masters degree
- 2-10 years of relevant experience in sourcing, procurement, and project management
- Strong analytical skills combined with a strategic mindset
- Excellent problem solving and implementation skills
- The ability to inspire trust and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- The opportunity to help build and strenghten BearingPoint Norway’s expertise within sourcing and procurement, including taking an active part in further developing our strategic focus, and in recruiting
- Be a part of our strong international competency team, that consists of senior resources with a long history of industry experience from large-scale, complex projects, both in the private and public sectors
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in Norway and the Nordic region
- Exciting career opportunities, both in Norway and in the Nordic region
- Solid structures and programs for personal development and competency building
- An excellent workplace environment with engaging and experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information, please contact:
John-Erik Ranheim, Head of Sourcing, 474 52 344, firstname.lastname@example.org
Therese Vadholm, HR and Recruitment Consultant, 930 37 303, email@example.com
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.