Are you interested in working on the cutting edge of analytics and data visualization, creating fantastic user experiences?
We want to expand our Data & Analytics Team and are looking for a leader for Data Visualization and UX at BearingPoint Norway. This is an exciting opportunity to help strengthen our largest service area and work with some of Norway’s most experienced consultants within Data & Analytics.
The Data & Analytics Team at BearingPoint is comprised of more than 50 consultants. By combining our in-depth business understanding and strong technological expertise, we help our customers to make data-driven decisions. As the Head of Data Visualization & UX you’ll have the opportunity to develop a new service area that supports and combines several of our existing services, among others:
- Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning
- Data Engineering
- Data Strategy
- Data Governance
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a person who wants to lead the development of our Data Visualization and UX team at BearingPoint Norway. You have a passion for creating fantastic user experiences, as well as deep «know how» and authority in this field, and have the following qulifications:
- Master’s degree
- 4 years or more relevant experience from working with Data Visualization and UX
- Experience within consulting
- Motivation to take a leading role in building a team
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent cooperation abilities
- Deep understanding of Data Visualization and UX, including knowledge of relevant tools within the field
- Knowledge of modern data architecture and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills combined with a strategic mindset, and implementation abilities
- Experience with working in an agile, user-centric, goal oriented, and iterative manner
- Ability to link business and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Norwegian and English
What we can offer
- The opportunity to develop and lead a strong team within Data Visualization and UX for BearingPoint
- The opportunity to develop customer experiences of the future for some of the largest companies in Norway and the Nordic region
- The opportunity to work in cross functional teams where strategy, analysis, and user experience comes together as unique deliveries for our customers
- Exciting career prospects
- Excellent structures and programs for personal development and competency building
- An excellent working environment with engaging and brilliant colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information, please contact Ann-Kristin Roulund, Recruitment Consultant, 91 84 04 02, firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.