Would you like to take on a central role in strenghtening our Test Management expertise?
Digital transformation is a central and strategic part of the development of many large companies today. Since digital transformation is mainly driven by software innovation, the demands for high quality testing is becoming more and more important. We see an increasing need for short and effective test cycles, which demands innovation in test methodology.
BearingPoint is strengthening or expertise within test management to meet increasing demands for this service in the market, and we need more consultants on our team. We need someone with experience in test management, and who wants to work with testing in new and innovative ways.
As a part of our newly founded team, you will get the chance to actively help to develop and strengthen our expertise and commitment to test management, as well as the opportunity to influence and contribute to set the direction for our team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for experienced consultants for roles on several levels, with a burning passion for test management, with the following qualifications:
- Masters degree
- 2-10 years of relevant experience working with test management
- Strong analytical skills, along with a strategic mindset
- Excellent problem solving skills and implementation abilities
- The ability to inspire trust and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- The opportunity to help build and strengthen BearingPoint Norway’s expertise within test management, including taking an active part in further developing our strategic focus, and in recruiting
- Be involved with a strong international team of consultants, where innovative and digital approaches to testing is at the top of the list. This includes using among other things, artificial intelligence, robotics, and automation
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in Norway and the Nordic region
- Exciting career opportunities, both in Norway and the Nordic region
- Solid structures and programs for personal development and competency building
- An excellent workplace environment with engaging and experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information please contact:
Geir Pedersen, Head of Technology, 934 48 515, firstname.lastname@example.org
Therese Vadholm, Head of Recruitment, 93 03 73 03, email@example.com
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. It is also designed to explore innovative business models with clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.