Working at BearingPoint as an experienced professional means working on challenging projects together with clients across various industries.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Helping our clients solve problems
- Delivering strategic transformation projects to our clients
- Conducting client workshops and giving presentations
- Leading client projects and/or preparing deliverables
- Contributing to our existing and potential client relations
- Gathering, structuring & analyzing data
- Working on both business- and technology-oriented projects
- Working on internal projects developing our business
Depending on your level of experience, you will have the opportunity to work either as a project manager or as a project team member in one or several projects in close contact with our clients.
We are looking for talented and ambitious professionals with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for supporting clients in business and technology transformation
- Experience in working with a global network and in virtual teams
- University degree in Business or Technology/Engineering
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
At BearingPoint you will have the opportunity to utilize your experience and further develop your competencies by working closely together with our professionals on domestic and international projects. Travelling, primarily in the Nordic region, is an integrated part of our business.
For the right candidate we can offer exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow in a highly competent environment. Our total compensation is competitive, and we are well-known for our informal and "easy to work with" culture.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we are focusing on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.