Data has the power to fundamentally change companies and their business models. Businesses that manage to turn data into actionable insight will have a great competitive advantage. BearingPoint’s Data & Analytics team combine broad business understanding with deep technology expertise in order to help our clients make insight driven decisions on all levels of their organization. We help our clients explore the full potential of their data using modern tools and technologies and are currently looking to strengthen our team.
What we are looking for:
Top performing individuals with the following characteristics and background:
- Passion for technology and transforming data to business value
- A business mindset and strong analytical skills
- Hands on experience with advanced analytics methods such as Machine Learning
- Experience with SQL and R, Python, or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Master’s degree with excellent academic record
- 1+ years in consulting within the area of Data & Analytics
- Fluency in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging Data & Analytics projects including both strategic advisory and business-oriented data science
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Please apply by submitting your CV and personal letter as soon as possible, selection is ongoing.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy firm with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
For more information, please visit: www.bearingpoint.com