Are you our future talent? Driven by new opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture? Join us!
Financial services industry is going through a massive disruption arising from evolving customer expectations, increased competition from new entrants, rapid technological innovation and tightened regulation. As the largest technology independent management advisory in the financial services industry in Finland we have a true passion for helping the industry through this transformation.
To support our growth, we are now looking for a new Consultant to join our Financial Services team focusing on data management, risk management and regulations!
Together with our team you will be helping the largest Nordic financial services companies to navigate the changing landscape. You will learn a unique combination of broad industry expertise, deep regulatory know-how and exceptional understanding of reporting within financial services. You will be working with people, systems and processes across our clients’ different functions.
We are looking for:
- A relevant university degree
- Passion for financial services sector (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Wealth Management)
- Capacity and willingness to learn and adapt to new functional areas within Financial Services
- Willingness to work with regulatory questions (e.g. Basel IV, CRR II, CRD V, COREP, FINREP) or financial risk management (e.g. credit risk, liquidity risk)
- Preferably prior work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Project management, Business requirements, System Architecture, Business process management, Data modelling, QA & Test, Technology Advisory, Deployment & change management, Reporting processes
- We appreciate:
- Prior experience in working with data
- Knowledge of products, process and systems within financial services
- Experience in middle-office and/or Financial Risk Regulation
The right person has a can-do attitude, business and results driven mindset distinguished by energy and a desire to walk the extra mile. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a structured way of working helps you succeed in this role. In addition you communicate fluently in English and Finnish, Swedish being an advantage.
We offer you:
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have an impact on our business
- Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you tackle interesting cases across financial sector
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
- A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your full potential
- Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Recognized yourself? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
Interested? For more information, please contact Philip Relander +358 50 57 17 338 during office hours. We are looking forward to receiving your application by the 1st of March 2020. Please notice that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and global reach. The firm serves many leading companies and public sector organizations world-wide to align and optimize processes, IT and operating models with business strategy. Our approach is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. Our 4,100 people together with our global consulting network serve clients in over 75 countries. Locally, we are focusing on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.