Are you our future talent? Driven by new opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture? Join us!
Financial services industry is going through a massive disruption arising from evolving customer expectations, increased competition from new entrants, rapid technological innovation and tightened regulation. As the largest technology independent management advisory in the financial services industry in Finland we have a true passion for helping the industry through this transformation.
To support our growth, we are now looking for a new Consultant to join our Financial Services team focusing on financial services processes!
Together with our team you will be helping the largest Nordic financial services companies to navigate the changing landscape. You will learn a unique combination of broad industry expertise and exceptional understanding of digitalization. You will be working with people, systems and processes across our clients’ different functions.
We are looking for:
- A relevant university degree
- Passion for financial services sector (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Wealth Management)
- Capacity and willingness to learn and adapt to new functional areas within Financial Services
- Knowledge of selected banking or insurance products and processes
- Experience in use case and/or business requirement creation and management
- Experience in designing target processes, assessing business impacts and implementing change (e.g. training, communication)
- Proven track record in taking ownership and co-ordination
- Experience in testing is considered an advantage, but not mandatory
The right person has a can-do attitude, business and results driven mindset distinguished by energy and a desire to walk the extra mile. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a structured way of working helps you succeed in this role. In addition you communicate fluently in English and Finnish, Swedish being an advantage.
We offer you:
- A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have an impact on our business
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you tackle interesting cases across financial sector
- Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
- A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your full potential
- Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
Recognized yourself? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
Interested? For more information, please contact Katja Mäkelä +358 50 486 9450
during office hours (9-17). We are looking forward to receiving your application by the 31st of March 2020. Please notice that we will be reviewing applications already before the deadline.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.Locally, we are focusing on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.