BearingPoint’s Data & Analytics team combine broad business understanding with deep technology expertise to help our clients make insight driven decisions on all levels of their organization. We help our clients explore the full potential of their data using modern tools and technologies. To meet current and future clients’ needs we are looking to strengthen our team with a Manager with a passion for both business and technology who will be responsible for delivering projects and developing our business within Data & Analytics. The position is based in Stockholm.
We would like to see following in our new colleagues’ profile:
- Passion for technology and transforming data to business value
- 6+ years in consulting delivering projects and developing business
- Significant hands on experience with advanced analytics, business intelligence, and/or data warehousing
- Experience with advising clients on topics related to data strategy, data governance, and/or building Data & Analytics teams
- Experience with SQL, Python, or similar tools in a Data & Analytics context
- Master’s degree with excellent academic record
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Fluency in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to travel if necessary
Our new colleague can expect following from us:
- A unique opportunity to carry out challenging Data & Analytics projects including both strategic advisory and business-oriented data science
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you desire
- Highly competent and down-to-earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If this sounds interesting, then we would be happy to receive an application (CV and personal letter) from you. The selection and interview process are ongoing, so we would appreciate your application at your earliest convenience.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy firm with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
For more information, contact Recruitment Lead Stéphanie Björklund at firstname.lastname@example.org.